Sunday, January 17, 2010

Back Home


I arrived in Missoula yesterday after an amazing new year consisting of a Mexican vacation and a training trip down in Tucson, Arizona. Ice is covering the greater part of the Missoula valley, relegating me to indoor trainer rides. Yesterday, I hit the turbo hard with Linsey Corbin. She's a beast and had a workout to match, my legs are still toast.

This morning, the sun dropped by on a rare January visit. I made the most of it with an 1.5 hour run through the industrial district as the trails are covered in ice.

This afternoon, I started looking through some great products from Genuine Innovations (See photo above.) The stand-up pump wouldn't fit in the picture but works excellently and is very tall allowing for copious pumping power. My favorite gizmo is the Second Wind pump/CO2 Chuck. It is a tiny, light weight pump that works as a CO2 inflation device as well, very "innovative," for lack of a better word.

I'm off to do some push-ups and pull-ups. My chicken arms need some work.

1 comment: